Your body is dynamic and an extension of Spirit. It is strong, soft, and supple.
You use your body as a foundation for everything you do.
You surf the wave of life with balance and integrity,
And your practice provides a means of extending your core energy into the physical world.
You surf to live a simple creative life.
We all have experienced these symptoms of imbalance:
- Out of alignment (in the physical body, and in relation to our core values)
- Dealing with overwhelm
- Frustration with boundaries and limitations
- Struggle to find ease
You need a comprehensive, holistic strategy to bring your body into balance and flow through movement, nutrition and spiritual practice.
Holistic Lifestyle Consulting empowers women by:
- Providing intelligent feedback and clarity from a scientific and spiritual perspective
- Supporting and validating your ideas, creativity and powerful intuition
- Re-aligning your practices with Mother Nature’s principles.
- Designing lifestyle practices that flow
Dana is professionally trained and educated in functional nutrition, biomechanics, and spiritual teachings. Her expertise includes:
- Functional diagnostic nutrition
- Sport and raw food nutrition
- Stress and the body’s essential systems
- Biomechanical alignment and corrective exercise
- Ayurveda and yoga
- Meditation, prana/qi, and spiritual practice
- Angels, intuition, and the spiritual vibrations
- Psychology, performance and flow states
- Creativity and the arts
You Were Designed to Flow
How important is consciousness to living with vitality? And what exactly do we mean when we say “consciousness”? Our conscious awareness of our place on this Earth is a vital lesson for us all. Where are you at this very moment? At the surface, you may...
You can find vital energy within, even when think you're tapped out. At the start of the week I embarked upon a 10-day cleansing fast. The most interesting aspect of this experience has been my need to tap into alternate sources of energy while on a 700-800...
1) Begin with the end in mind. Focus on the transformation you want to achieve. A Spring cleanse is about renewal of the body, mind and spirit. Meditate on how you want your life to change for the better. 2) Choose life-giving foods. Everything you eat...
Years ago I felt a stigma attached to network marketing programs, otherwise known as “direct selling” or “MLMs.” That has changed. Let me tell you what network marketing means to me, and it’s not what you think. It’s not about the bottom line, about growing abundance...
Three Reasons Why a “Cheat Diet” is NOT a Good Idea 1) It works within the principles of limitations instead of flow. I hate limits, and here is why you should too: When you bring awareness to your body’s natural rhythms and allow yourself to flow in...
1) Learn to listen to your body. Any time you listen intuitively to your body it can tell you exactly what you need. Food choices become natural as you discern between biological and emotional needs. This takes practice! But it is well worth the effort, and...
Sometimes making a decision about what to eat for dinner on a busy or tired evening can be as easy as checking your freezer, provided you have taken the time to prepare a few easy meals. Meals planned in advance, whether they be for one person or an entire...
Flow. What does it mean to flow through life? We can imagine what it must FEEL like. Fluid. Soft. Balanced. Connected. Peaceful. Joyful. Never too much, and never too little. So how do we reconcile our work lives with our play lives, bringing about that illusive...
To live in a world where creativity reigns supreme is a place in our hearts that can exist today, if only we shift our perception about how we value our resources. I want you to imagine a simple world where we carefully consider how we spend our...
Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions yet? Stop making resolutions and commit instead to flow. This is the year of listening to your body, for your body is part of Mother Nature and Her wisdom. The human body is an amazing machine, capable of...