Simple Creative Life helps female artists to move and live with ease and strength so that they can inspire and give more freely
I help artists to survive in the mundane world who struggle with:
- Frustration with boundaries and limitations
- Anxiety and depression
- Creative blocks
- Substance abuse
- Out of alignment in the physical body
- Nutritional excess or deficiency
I provide an insightful holistic strategy to bring your body into balance and flow through movement, nutrition & life strategies.
Holistic Lifestyle Consulting empowers female artists by:
- Providing intelligent feedback and clarity from both a scientific and psychic/spiritual perspective
- Supporting and validating your ideas, creativity and powerful intuition
- Re-aligning your practices with Mother Nature’s principles
- Supporting the unique mental and emotional needs of the brilliant artist
I am professionally educated and experienced in functional nutrition, biomechanics, and psychology. My expertise includes:
- Functional diagnostic nutrition
- Raw food and healing nutrition
- Stress and the body’s essential systems
- Biomechanical alignment and corrective exercise
- Ayurveda and yoga
- Meditation, prana/qi, and spiritual practice
- Angels, intuition, and the spiritual vibrations
- Psychology, performance and flow states
- Creativity and the arts
How important is consciousness to living with vitality? And what exactly do we mean when we say “consciousness”? Our conscious awareness of our place on this Earth is a vital lesson for us all. Where are you at this very moment? At the surface, you may...
You can find vital energy within, even when think you're tapped out. At the start of the week I embarked upon a 10-day cleansing fast. The most interesting aspect of this experience has been my need to tap into alternate sources of energy while on a 700-800...
1) Begin with the end in mind. Focus on the transformation you want to achieve. A Spring cleanse is about renewal of the body, mind and spirit. Meditate on how you want your life to change for the better. 2) Choose life-giving foods. Everything you eat...
Years ago I felt a stigma attached to network marketing programs, otherwise known as “direct selling” or “MLMs.” That has changed. Let me tell you what network marketing means to me, and it’s not what you think. It’s not about the bottom line, about growing abundance...
Three Reasons Why a “Cheat Diet” is NOT a Good Idea 1) It works within the principles of limitations instead of flow. I hate limits, and here is why you should too: When you bring awareness to your body’s natural rhythms and allow yourself to flow in...
1) Learn to listen to your body. Any time you listen intuitively to your body it can tell you exactly what you need. Food choices become natural as you discern between biological and emotional needs. This takes practice! But it is well worth the effort, and...
Sometimes making a decision about what to eat for dinner on a busy or tired evening can be as easy as checking your freezer, provided you have taken the time to prepare a few easy meals. Meals planned in advance, whether they be for one person or an entire...
Flow. What does it mean to flow through life? We can imagine what it must FEEL like. Fluid. Soft. Balanced. Connected. Peaceful. Joyful. Never too much, and never too little. So how do we reconcile our work lives with our play lives, bringing about that illusive...
To live in a world where creativity reigns supreme is a place in our hearts that can exist today, if only we shift our perception about how we value our resources. I want you to imagine a simple world where we carefully consider how we spend our...
Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions yet? Stop making resolutions and commit instead to flow. This is the year of listening to your body, for your body is part of Mother Nature and Her wisdom. The human body is an amazing machine, capable of...