Simple Creative Life is where the intense artist
finds sustained creativity
When pain or sickness slows you down,
Internal or industry pressure impedes you,
Substance abuse, anxiety, stress, or decisions shut down your flow,
Dana at Simple Creative Life is your industry partner focused on your internal success.
Simple Creative Life helps intense artists move and live with ease and strength so that they can inspire and give more freely
Be More Awake
Dana is such a sweet and funny person, which is why we’ve been friends for over 25 years. I’ve always trusted that whatever she is doing in life is honest, smart and real. She is also one of my favorite musicians and people.Chris Cornell
I help intense artists to survive in the mundane world who struggle with:
- Frustration with boundaries and limitations
- Anxiety and depression outside of the creative process
- Creative blocks
- Substance abuse
- Out of alignment in the physical body
- Nutritional excess or deficiency
- Understanding and accepting your unique creative process
- Relationships with non-artists
- Getting deep without losing yourself (and finding methods outside of mind-altering substances)
- Maintaining personal integrity
- Rejecting popular values without rejecting yourself
- Fighting the good fight
- Igniting the fire in your fans
- Trust in the people who love you (including yourself)
- Being a force in the world without hesitation
- Being a perfectionist the right way
- Dealing with rejection while trusting your intuition
Professional education & experience:
- Functional diagnostic nutrition
- Raw food and healing nutrition
- Stress and the body’s essential systems
- Biomechanical alignment and corrective exercise
- Ayurveda and yoga
- Meditation, prana/qi, and spiritual practice
- Angels, intuition, shamanic work and the spiritual vibrations
- Spiritual teacher & mentor to global spiritual leaders
- Psychology, performance & flow states
- Creativity and the arts
- 20 years in top-level personnel and change management
- Music industry professional experience (artist, tour, venue management)
- Professional musician, singer/songwriter
- Award-winning artist (painting)
Most of my clients are working artists who continuously push themselves to achieve levels of creativity that outshine their past work. They are innovators, rebels, outcasts, anxious and afraid, depressed and dark, brilliant, focused, riding highs and lows, relaxing in between, and in almost constant need of validation for their existence in this world.
I worked with Dana when I was going through a really tough time in my life. Making career decisions, navigating the industry, keeping the family intact, and working through some troubling circumstances brought me to a point where millions of album sales and Grammy’s were a stain. I stayed committed to my path because of the deep conversations we had in confidence. She was never anything but honest with me, gentle and so loving.Confidential
Caring, expert support to empower the intense artist
When your highest creative process is hindered, Dana’s level of professionalism is a force that provides deeply intuitive emotional, mental and spiritual support to expand your natural brilliance and bring completion to any project or provide resolution to any problem.
Trusted by leading professional artists. Deep wisdom on demand that leads to results
Why isn’t spirituality practical? It is your natural process as an artist, and you should learn to trust your own stream of consciousness. Dana acts as a conduit to help you do just that during periods when clarity is essential.
Movement and alignment expertise for the artist. Because you need to move fluidly as you create and perform.
The creative process can take a toll on the body, especially as you age. Bring balance and dynamic movement when needed to your process through essential exercises that restore the body’s natural alignment.
What you put in your body has got to make sense for what you do, and nobody understands artists like we do. Be healthy. Have abundant energy.
Expert Nutrition Coaching is available at the most basic to intermediate level, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition utilizes powerful lab testing to isolate the root cause of any health imbalance. Choose the custom program right for you.
How important is consciousness to living with vitality? And what exactly do we mean when we say “consciousness”? Our conscious awareness of our place on this Earth is a vital lesson for us all. Where are you at this very moment? At the surface, you may...
You can find vital energy within, even when think you're tapped out. At the start of the week I embarked upon a 10-day cleansing fast. The most interesting aspect of this experience has been my need to tap into alternate sources of energy while on a 700-800...
1) Begin with the end in mind. Focus on the transformation you want to achieve. A Spring cleanse is about renewal of the body, mind and spirit. Meditate on how you want your life to change for the better. 2) Choose life-giving foods. Everything you eat...
Years ago I felt a stigma attached to network marketing programs, otherwise known as “direct selling” or “MLMs.” That has changed. Let me tell you what network marketing means to me, and it’s not what you think. It’s not about the bottom line, about growing abundance...
Three Reasons Why a “Cheat Diet” is NOT a Good Idea 1) It works within the principles of limitations instead of flow. I hate limits, and here is why you should too: When you bring awareness to your body’s natural rhythms and allow yourself to flow in...
1) Learn to listen to your body. Any time you listen intuitively to your body it can tell you exactly what you need. Food choices become natural as you discern between biological and emotional needs. This takes practice! But it is well worth the effort, and...
Sometimes making a decision about what to eat for dinner on a busy or tired evening can be as easy as checking your freezer, provided you have taken the time to prepare a few easy meals. Meals planned in advance, whether they be for one person or an entire...
Flow. What does it mean to flow through life? We can imagine what it must FEEL like. Fluid. Soft. Balanced. Connected. Peaceful. Joyful. Never too much, and never too little. So how do we reconcile our work lives with our play lives, bringing about that illusive...
To live in a world where creativity reigns supreme is a place in our hearts that can exist today, if only we shift our perception about how we value our resources. I want you to imagine a simple world where we carefully consider how we spend our...
Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions yet? Stop making resolutions and commit instead to flow. This is the year of listening to your body, for your body is part of Mother Nature and Her wisdom. The human body is an amazing machine, capable of...