Online Nutrition Coaching Program
12-Month Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Program
Powered by Precision Nutrition’s™ ProCoach
I treat nutrition as an art. There is beauty in the simplicity of it. But rather than designing custom nutrition programs for you, I let you be the creative director of your own nutrition plan, using cool web tools that allow a flexibility of approach.
Nutrition keeps it real. Food goes beyond pleasure to be a life-sustaining substance, capable of supporting you through the creativity of life.
What To Expect
An 12-month online coaching program with a focus on:
- Building nutritional and lifestyle habits one step at a time
- Effective goal-setting
- Whole mind and body transformation
- Expert individualized nutritional guidance free of dogma
- Feel confident in your body
- Manage stress with more ease
- Be empowered by your choices
- Have energy in body and mind to live with vitality
- Eat smarter
- Exercise with intelligence
- Manage stress
- Sleep and recover better
- Take better care of yourself
You will receive:
One 50 minute life & nutrition coaching session per month.
Daily accountability, lessons, workshops, assessments, and expert coaching, powered by Precision Nutrition’s ProCoach™ system.
BONUS: A daily exercise video with instruction customized for your level of fitness and goals
The online program is delivered directly to your email each day with a link to access the tools from any device. The program asks you to spend 15 minutes a day in practice.
This video explains the online app:
Over the 12 month program you will receive:
- new habits / practices every 2 weeks
- daily lessons to support your new lifestyle habits
- weekly reviews to keep you feeling on target
- monthly expert workshops
- regular progress checks, assessments and surveys
- expert coaching from a PN certified coach to provide feedback, support and empowerment
- one 50 minute coaching call per month
- Daily custom exercise videos
I was a pretty terrible eater until I got about halfway through this program, when I started taking myself seriously. I like the habit-based approach, because I can easily dedicate myself to that process. The focus on adding the important elements of nutrition into my lifestyle was resonant with me, because I need to make my own choices. Not every person is the same, and Dana coached me throughout the process, always letting me know I was my own person.Julie F.
Dana is a supercoach, and this program is keeping me on my toes. She is really great at getting inside my head about the shit I do to keep my energies stuck, and I am now understanding that I am in complete control of getting things done at my own pace. I really listen to her. I wouldn’t call this a diet, so don’t do it if you just want to take 20 pounds off fast. But I see myself changing for the better, and that’s a good thing. Solid.Paul T.
How much does the program cost?
The price is a one-time investment of $3600 (12 months) or
a payment plan of $346 per month.