My name is Dana, and I want to teach you how to be an expert in yourself.
I am just like you – a unique person, one who is capable of understanding myself and knowing how to make empowering choices better than any health professional. Life is often a struggle, but each of us has the power to make choices for ourselves, using our brains to listen to science, using our hearts to trust in our guts, paying attention to our physical and emotional day-to-day responses, and ultimately coming to a clear understanding of the unique blueprint of our true self. My expertise is my ability to help you weed through the mass amounts of information available, help you learn to know and trust yourself, and empower you to make unique and healthy choices for your circumstances.
- Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist Practitioner (in progress) – FDN-p
- Nutritious Movement Specialist (RES-CPT) (in progress) – Restorative Exercise Institute
- Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach (HLC 1) – CHEK Institute
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) – NASM
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT) – NASM
- Certified Nutrition Coach (Pn1) – Precision Nutrition
- Certified Awesomeness Coach and Nutrition Jedi (Pn2) – Precision Nutrition
- Certified Sport Yoga Instructor – NESTA
- Certified Raw Food Coach – Body Mind Institute with David Wolfe
- Prana Flow Yoga – Shiva Rea’s Samudra Global School for Living Yoga
- Certified Nutritionist – Body Mind Institute
- Usui Reiki Master
- Karuna Reiki Practitioner II
- Ordained Minister – ULC
Life, Mission & Charity:
Dana is a professional musician & singer/songwriter whose tight family circle includes her husband, songwriting partner, four Golden Retrievers, and fellow musician friends, all of whom are strong advocates for social justice and the dignity of the human person. 10% of the proceeds from this business go to charities that are aligned with her values.